Today there are so many products out there like Alpha fuel xt that its perfectly understandable to question whether it’s worth the money or yet another scam. With questionable ingredients and tactics websites offering similar products trick people into believing that they are getting something that will help them only to realize they are stuck in ever-charging schemes where they lose a lot of money and gain nothing back.
Finding the right supplement to support your workouts and help in post-workouts is difficult in this sea of scams. Though I cannot tell you which product is best and what to buy, I at least, can shine some light on the product and provide you with some added information which may help you in making a wiser decision.
What is Alpha fuel xt
This is an all-natural supplement which is marketed as the ideal post-workout recovery option. They claim extreme results but don’t necessarily state what they really are. The website unfortunately offers little to no real information about what to expect from the supplement except improving overall recovery after a workout.
Generally, if you have been working out for some time, you may already know that the time immediately following a workout is actually very important as it is the time your body recovers and requires replenishment of nutrients and vitamins. Usually after a workout you experience a crash and require a boost in energy levels to continue about your day. By pumping your body with the required nutrients to replenish what you have used up during your workout will help improve and boost your gains.
They claim that the ingredients in the supplement will help deliver nutrients to the body that are essential to help you recover following a workout. The unique blend in Alpha Fuel will cut recovery time and restore and revitalize your muscles.
Aside from this, you won’t get much information regarding what the supplement does from the website.
Some of the Alpha Fuel XT benefits which I have found in other reviews and websites are:
- Boost of blood circulation
- Improvement of sexual problems
- Burn fat naturally
- Enhance stamina
- Boost energy
- Reduced bloating and food cravings
Now, are all of these benefits true and trusted? I honestly cannot confirm this but it is something you can consider.
What is in Alpha Fuel XT
The rest I have gathered from the ingredients in the supplement. Unfortunately, in the official website they list only three of the ingredients in it. As I was absolutely certain that these aren’t the only ingredients I did a search to see if anyone has posted further information which includes the ingredients.
Here are the ingredients listed in the website with some details about them:
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract – this is a natural herb that is known to be a testosterone booster. It is also known to have muscle building, libido boosting, and mood improvement abilities. I have researched it in WebMD and found that it is actually considered ineffective for enhancing athletic performance or infertility though it has shown signs of being effective in preventing erectile dysfunction but there is still insufficient evidence. It has been researched only for periods of 8 weeks during which it has shown to be safe.
- Horny Goat Weed – also a natural herb, this ingredient contains phytoestrogens and natural chemicals known to boost overall sexual function and increase blood flow. Both of these claims are still being researched as there is insufficient evidence, it is also researched for improving erectile dysfunction, sexual problems, fatigue, and other conditions. This specific type which contains phytoestrogens is considered safe when taken for up to 2 years.
- Fenugreek Extract – known for a number of benefits this herb helps boost masculinity, sex drive, and health. However, in WebMD there is insufficient evidence for boosting exercise performance, sexual problems, and other conditions. The only confirmed benefit is it helps lower blood sugar levels in people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes. It is considered safe but does have some possible side effects such as upset stomach, diarrhea, gas, nausea, and more.
Additional ingredients in Alpha fuel xt I have found on 3rd party websites are:
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 20 mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) 15 mg
- Patented mixture 655 mg
- Oat straw extract (10: 1)
- Longjack root extract (100: 1)
- (Eurycoma longifolia jack)
- Mucuna seed extract (40% L-Dopa)
- Nettle leaf extract (4: 1)
- Tribulus Terrestris fruit extract (45% saponins)
- Ashwagandha root extract (1.5% withanolides)
- Black pepper fruit extract (Bioperine)
This list is unconfirmed by the official website so I cannot say it is 100% accurate. With that said, the ingredients are popular in similar supplements and have been used widely for improving physical performance and boosting recovery.
How to Buy Alpha Fuel XT?
What I liked is that you know that they have a trial from the homepage and they clearly state that it is for 18 days. They don’t note their auto-ship program but considering that they note the number of days you have to try the product it is understandable that there will be additional charges if you do not cancel in time. Usually scam websites try and hide how long their trial is so people think that the trial is for the full bottle they receive. If you are not interested in the trial they also have direct purchase options.
If you would like to cancel your trial you do so by calling (800) 915-3678. If you opt for the trial make sure you count the 18 days as calendar days not working days so you don’t get a surprise charge when the trial is over.
The website does not necessarily provide a lot of information about the supplement itself which is somewhat irritating but it is not uncommon when it comes to supplements. I cannot confirm whether this supplement will be effective as I do not have the full list of ingredients and their dosage in the product but considering that the ones that are listed are widely and successfully used in numerous similar supplements leads me to believe that it may be effective.
I like that you have an option to order either a trial or directly purchase a bottle which gives buyers an option. The Alpha fuel xt website seems trustworthy enough and they are straightforward with the terms of purchase especially when it comes to their trial which says a lot.