Vitamins are the best vitamins for weight loss Vitamins have extremely important roles in maintaining the ideal body weight. Exercises and diet control will not ensure weight loss if they are not aided by vitamins which regulate the important biochemical processes and metabolism. The food that we eat can be stored as fat for future use or will be converted into energy. The crucial decision of whether food will be used to produce energy or stored as fat is determined by the rate of metabolism as well as several biochemical reactions which take place in the body. A smooth performance of these reactions or processes will need some important enzymes, minerals and vitamins. In other words, both vitamins and minerals will determine the rate of metabolism and even in fat burning and loss of weight. Apart from this, some vitamins will ensure proper functioning of the thyroid gland. This is important in preventing weight gain.
Vitamin C and B-complex vitamins are the best vitamins for weight loss. From the B vitamins, the most vital vitamins for weight loss include vitamins B5, B1, B6, B3, B12 and B2. Let us take a look at how these vitamins can help us in losing weight.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): This vitamin will take part in the metabolism of carbohydrates or conversion of carbohydrates into energy in order to maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): This is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and protein. It is also needed for the repair of skin, nails and hair and for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): The primary function of niacin in the human body is to ensure normal function of the thyroid gland. It is also necessary for the conversion of fat and carbohydrate into energy.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): This has an important role in the production of energy as well as the functions of the adrenal gland. Deficiency from it will impair the use of fat.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): It is important in regulating the metabolism of fat, protein and carbohydrates. It is also required for the production of thyroid hormone.
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): One of the most important vitamins is vitamin B12. Deficiency from it can result to pernicious anemia. It has a vital role in digestion, synthesis of protein and metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.
- Choline: This is another B complex vitamin necessary for fat metabolism. It is synthesized in the liver. Its deficiency can make fat become obstructed in the liver.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): Vitamin C is known to be a powerful antioxidant. It helps convert glucose into energy. Citrus fruits are the best food sources of this vitamin.
- Also Read
Apex Garcinia Cambogia
Vitamins for weight loss
Focus Max Review
Bioxelan Skin Renewal Excellence
Whey protein weight loss
Yohimbe side effects
Improve your memory
Massive Testo – Male Enhancement